Fan Theory: Yoki Hars member is Masquerading as Tsu
Hold on tight for this people! This has to be the craziest thing I’ve heard all week if not all year. A mysterious producer by the name Tsu popped up a few months ago and she is causing ripples amongst fellow producers. People have been trying to know who she is. She has this Jane Doe vibe going on and as nature has it; people’s sense of curiosity has been woken up ever since.
This fan sent me this idea which I think it’s pretty plausible. It started with a text “Tsu is actually a known producer who walks amongst us and helps spreading the Tsu craze.” You all know Yoki Hars by now unless you are not a keen follower of the Kenyan EDM scene (If you don’t catch up on this interview I did with them back in 2014 here).
Anyway, the fan theory goes like this;
- Amongst the Yoki Hars members, there’s this talented guy called Roark (the R in ‘HARS’).
- Roark likes trap and has a few trap projects some released and most unreleased. Tsu’s first track was a heavy trap remix.
- From what is known of this silent creature Roark, he is a big fan of anime, Tsu’s latest track has anime vocal chops in it. I hope you’re following closely as it only gets crazier.
- Tsu’s newest single released only a couple of days ago is titled 19, probably in relation to her age. Roark is nineteen years old too.
- The final one is a good one. From those who know Roark on a personal level they know his second name once shortened is TSU! What the actual
fuck! I don’t know what to believe any more people.
We will have a Tsu interview in the near future hopefully but before that, let the crazy continue!